For BIS Level I
The Program is by application only for those who are:
- In possession of a BSc. or higher degree;
- Working in a Canadian life sciences laboratory;
- Employed in the life sciences industry, or in academia with a view to a transition to industry;
- Early in their career or looking to make a career transition.
For BIS Levels II-III
In addition to the Level I requirements:
- Applicants must be in possession of an MSc. or higher degree
- Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 30 participants/year
- Applicants must have already completed the previous Level or have equivalent work experience and have demonstrated on-the-job-impact
- Successful applicants will be those who exemplify the commitment and innovation mindset of the BIS Program.
Given the critical importance of developing bioinnovation skills for the Canadian life sciences industry and adMare’s commitment to training our next generation of industry leaders, the adMare Academy is pleased to offer the BIS Training Program at no direct cost to participants.
The adMare Academy is now accepting applications for BIS Level I.
Click here to apply.
Levels II-III will open in 2021-2022.