adMare’s Montreal Innovation Centre is:
- A vibrant drug discovery hub hosting biotech companies, contract research organizations and specialized commercialization support
- A dynamic business ecosystem stimulating collaboration and innovation
- An outstanding research and development facilities acting as an open-access drug discovery hub
- An exceptional platform for interactions between academia, biotechs, and industry support services for the benefit of patients and the entire biopharmaceutical community
- A dynamic Accelerator Program for Quebec’s most promising young life sciences and health technologies companies
- An incredible setting for networking opportunities between contract research organizations (CROs), biotechnology companies, start-ups, investors, law firms, and intellectual property specialists.
Located in the heart of Technoparc Montréal, a scientific and technology park focusing on the quality of life of its resident companies:
- A central home for more than 20 life sciences and health technologies companies (representing 30% of all active companies on the site)
- A short distance from downtown, major universities and Montreal’s international airport
- Multiple social and networking activities year round
- Many services available: restaurants, daycares, cafés, gyms, parks, food trucks, shows and more
- The first REM (express light rail system) station coming out of the airport. Only a two-minute commute.