adMare’s Innovation Centre in Montreal is a vibrant drug discovery facility that provides open-access drug discovery labs, housing commercial companies and offering a unique environment to nurture collaboration, innovation, and creativity.
A Way of Life
The Innovation Centre offers an exciting way of life for its resident companies and employees. The original building opened in 2013 and our brand new facility is also now open!
COVID-pending, our Innovation Centre offers many activities and services such as:
- A bistro for up to 160 people serving home-cooked meals and rotating menu at an attractive price
- Lunch and Learn seminars with guest speakers to stimulate knowledge and collaboration among resident companies
- Regular social activities providing opportunities to mingle with peers and enjoy extracurricular activities
- A modern auditorium to organize meetings and conferences for up to 150 participants
- A series of “Distinguished Lectures” covering topics within adMare’s strategic focus, thereby providing a unique opportunity to network with thought leaders in biopharmaceutical development and entrepreneurship
- Boardrooms equipped with HD video-conferencing capabilities and multiple meeting rooms
- Informal support to facilitate residents’ integration into the hub and the local community
- Support in establishing contacts and cross-fertilization between resident companies.
Consolidation of the Life Sciences and Health Technologies Industry in Québec
adMare’s Montreal Innovation Centre combines innovation with an entrepreneurial culture, and offers an exceptional platform for interactions between academia, biotechs and industry with the following benefits:
- A central hub housing commercial companies, and offering a unique environment to nurture collaboration, innovation, and creativity
- A vibrant drug discovery facility with shared services that support the development of small molecule therapeutics
- Laboratories and/or office-space rental in a state-of-the art building
- Fully-equipped lab units for chemistry, biology, and drug metabolism
- Competitive rates for the use of specialized drug discovery equipment
- A dynamic business ecosystem that is stimulating collaboration and innovation, and amplifying the global competitiveness of Québec life sciences and health technologies companies.
Expansion of adMare’s Innovation Centre
Now open, the Phase 1 building will not only offer more space for Québec’s life sciences and health technologies companies to grow, but in an innovative setting combining the latest advancements in working spaces and building construction. Phase 1 offers:
- State-of-the-art installations with latest technologies and advancements in labs, offices, and common areas
- Diversified offerings for office spaces: private offices, team offices and co-working spaces
- Section dedicated to the adMare Accelerator that will become a live showcase for the companies using the service
- The Innovation Centre lounge: a social meeting area that will become the main meeting point for Québec’s life sciences and health technologies companies
- Mid-size meeting room with latest audio-video equipment to connect with partners from around the world
- Cool and relaxing atmosphere in the lounge and a Café-bistro, with meeting pods and inviting sofas
- Direct connection to the main building through a covered walkway (Montréal’s winters are sometimes chilly…)